We are thrilled to work with KOSI and CBS4 Denver to present the 2021 Teddy Bear Patrol Campaign! Now more than ever, kids in our communities need comfort when faced with unexpected emergencies.
The 2021 Teddy Bear Patrol campaign will run July 19-August 28.
Bring Your Family to the 2021 Teddy Bear Patrol Drive-Thru Celebration (Saturday, August 28; 10:00am - noon) at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at 20th and N. High Street. Bring new stuffed animals to donate, meet surprise guests from KOSI 101, CBS4 and Kroenke Sports, get fun Teddy Bear Patrol Gifts.
During the campaign, we invite you to visit a RMHC, CareNow or affiliated location throughout the Denver area to donate a new teddy bear or stuffed animal. The stuffed animals will be given to first responders and emergency medical teams to give to children in a time of need.
- HealthONE (Denver Tech Center)
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center (near Uptown in Denver)
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (near Uptown in Denver)
- Sky Ridge Medical Center (Lone Tree)
- Swedish Medical Center (Englewood)
- The Medical Center of Aurora (Aurora)
- Centennial Hospital (Centennial)
- North Suburban Medical Center (Thornton)
- Rose Medical Center (Denver)
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital (Aurora)
- CareNow – Arvada
- CareNow Urgent Care – Aurora
- CareNow Urgent Care – Central Park
- CareNow Urgent Care – DU Neighborhood
- CareNow Urgent Care – Greenwood Village
- CareNow Urgent Care – Highlands Ranch
- CareNow Urgent Care – Parker
- CareNow Urgent Care – Quincy and Wadsworth (Littleton)
When we team up with our community, amazing happens!