Our patients now have the ability to pre-register online. We want to make preparing for your hospital visit—whether it’s to have a child, or an outpatient procedure—as simple and stress-free as possible.
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
What you'll need to Pre-Register:
- Your personal contact information including occupation information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Physician name
- Date of procedure
Surgery patients, please also have the below information available:
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians.
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency.
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure