Preparing Your Child for Surgery
At Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC), we understand that preparing your child for a surgical procedure can be a difficult task. We're dedicated to supporting parents and families with resources for helping your little ones prepare for their big day.
Our team of specialists and medical staff offer resources and advice for preparing children of various age groups, including:
- Preparing Your Infant for Surgery
- Preparing Your Toddler for Surgery
- Preparing Your Preschooler for Surgery
- Preparing Your School-Age Child for Surgery
- Surgery Preparation for Adolescents
- Preparing Siblings for Surgery
The RMHC team takes a compassionate and patient-centered approach to pediatric care, working tirelessly to make sure your child is calm and comfortable throughout the care journey.
For more information about preparing your children for surgery, or to schedule an appointment at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, please call 720-754-1000.