The Hyperbaric Medicine Center at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL in Denver, Colorado, is recognized nationally as a leader in providing hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment. We have the only multi-place hyperbaric chamber in Denver, Colorado, and the Rocky Mountain West. We also have the only hyperbaric-certified team of physicians, nurses and technologists in the Denver metro area.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Services Provided
- Medical assessment of patients and establishment of care plans
- Hyperbaric treatment
- Wound management, in conjunction with hyperbaric treatment
- Patient and family education
- Diving physicals/fitness to dive
- Regional referral center for the Divers Alert Network
These services are often provided at the request of a patient's primary care or emergency physician. The referring physician is an integral part of our multidisciplinary philosophy.