To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians, and colleagues as of April 27, 2020 we have implemented the following visitor restrictions:
- Visiting hours are 6:00am to 8:00pm.
- Visitors who screen positive for respiratory illness will not be allowed to enter—no exceptions.
- No visitors are allowed in high risk patient care areas.
- No visitors allowed in the ER with the exception of up to two parents or guardians for infants and pediatric patients up to 18 years of age.
- No children under 12 years of age are allowed to enter the facility.
- No more than 2 parents/guardians per pediatric patient and no more than 2 parents/guardians per pediatric patient overnight starting at 8:00pm.
- One support person for patients with disabilities or impairments needing assistance.
- Patients, visitors and staff must wear a mask at all times.
- Please refrain from gathering in common areas around the facility.
Our physicians and staff reserve the right to further limit visitors as needed to maintain the safety of our patients.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your cooperation.