We know that to you, healthcare is a personal calling – a true mission.
We feel the same way at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children. Our hiring philosophy is simple. We seek to respect, reward and retain the best healthcare professionals.
We understand that having great employees results in great patient care. We take pride in hiring the most qualified and compassionate people for every position in the organization. Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL is the anchor hospital in HealthONE's pediatric system of care. The main emergency room, located at 20th and High Streets, is a pediatric ER dedicated to the care of newborns to teens, with only board-certified pediatric physicians available 24/7.
Featured Job Opportunities
Nurse Manager - NICU II/III - FT Days
Why choose Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children?
- Only hospital keeping mom and baby under one roof in a high-risk situation
- Most advanced minimally invasive surgery program in the region
- Eight operating rooms and two endoscopic suites dedicated to pediatrics
- Only Board-certified pediatric anesthesiologists
- A network of more than 300 board-certified affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists and maternal fetal private practice specialists
Pediatric Specialty Services Include:
- Allergy, Asthma & Respiratory
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Center
- Cardiac Surgery
- Center for Maternal Fetal Health
- Cleft Palate Clinic
- Diabetes and Endocrine Disorder Treatment
- General Surgery
- Intensive Care
- Infectious Disease Services
- Kidney Center (Nephrology)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- NICU and Neonatal Nursery Care
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Sleep Center
- Spine Center
- Youth Sports Medicine
When we work with parents to get kids healthy we are #AmazingTogether!