September 22, 2015
High FIVE! We're FIVE!
...and so is Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children.
While our affiliated doctors have been caring for Rocky Mountain children for decades, our beautiful pediatric hospital at 19th and High is celebrating its 5th birthday.
As the anchor hospital in HealthONE’s system of pediatric care, we’re ready to handle your child’s medical problems — from routine to highly complex — with more than 300 pediatric specialists and the largest neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) in the region.
Over the past five years we have grown to a six hospital system featuring pediatric ERs, NICUs, and facilities across the metro area. The celebration will continue over the next several months and will include our community partners, patient testimonials, and an ongoing social media campaign.
#highfivewerefive Click here to view PDF>>
Top Five Reasons to Choose Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- FIVE convenient locations for pediatric ER services.
- Short wait times in pediatric ERs — Text “ER” to 23000 for average wait times.
- Experienced, board-certified pediatric specialists.
- Most extensive pain relief measures for pediatric emergency patients.
- Easy transition in our family of hospitals from pediatrics through adult care.