Pediatric Rehabilitation Therapy Denver
Helping Children Meet Their Maximum Potential
As a parent, you want your child to be happy, healthy and to reach her full potential. Sometimes, illness and injury can get in the way of reaching those goals. That’s why the Pediatric Outpatient Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine program at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL offers rehabilitation therapies to treat all types of challenges and injuries. Our family-centered program is designed to meet the needs of children from birth through the teenage years.
Why Choose Us?
All of our rehabilitation therapists have advanced training and understand the special needs of children. Depending on your child’s individual needs, he may work with one or more of our rehabilitation therapists:
Specialized Rehabilitation Therapies
- Developmental Therapy
- Feeding Therapy
- Modified barium swallow studies
- Sports Medicine
- Aquatic Therapy
Convenience and Flexibility
- Appointments available — no waiting list
- Free valet parking
- Interpreters available for Spanish speaking families and over 100 other languages
- Most major insurances accepted, including Medicaid and Colorado Access
- Secretary/scheduler is bilingual in Spanish
- Treatment for all children from newborn to 16 years for all diagnoses
A Team Approach to Care: Therapist, Family and Your Doctor
You and your child's doctor play vital roles in your child's success. That's why we involve you every step of the way. A strong relationship among all is the key to reaching your child’s maximum potential.
A Relaxed, Child-Friendly Environment
- Age-appropriate learning tools
- Rooms where you can watch, and your child feels comfortable
- Kid friendly treatment areas
- Therapists trained specifically in pediatric services
All of these elements add up to the ideal environment for your child to reach his maximum potential.